2021 NNL World Championship Athlete Registration
- Do not register unless you have already qualified.
- Please only add one registration to your cart at a time. Leave the "Quantity" field at "1". The hosting site does not allow us to remove it. You may place more than one registration to your cart before checking out.
- Please make sure the email you use on the payment page is one we can use to contact you.
- Please keep your order confirmation email as it will be used for access (printed or digital) and the order number will be required to complete the Coach Update form if needed.
- The confirmation email you receive will contain a link to an Athlete Bio Form to fill out a brief biography about yourself or your athlete.
- Athlete Registration will allow an athlete access inside the facility for the entire day of their competition and access to the outdoor area for all eight days.
- Athletes that wish to spectate inside the facility for additional days may purchase additional inside access at a discounted price at a later date.
- Families with more than one immediate family member competing will be emailed a form to complete after all family members have registered. The form will allow family members access inside the facility at no additional cost during times family members are competing.
- This year, due to COVID and capacity limits only coaches listed for athletes in the current wave will be allowed access inside the facility.
- Athletes will be allowed to list one NNL-certified coach. That coach (unless also a Worlds athlete) will need to purchase a Coaching Pass.
- Please enter your coach’s info below or via the Coach Update Form available on the website.
- If you are an athlete competing at Worlds AND an NNL-certified coach you do not need to purchase an additional Coaching Pass to coach athletes that list you as a coach.
- Please note: besides the date you compete you will only have access inside the facility for those athletes’ waves.
We plan to follow local COVID policies in place at the time. These policies are subject to change but will be enforced by all staff and volunteers. We will release full details as our event nears.