Starting this July, many of the countries top Ninja gyms will be hosting qualifying events for the National Ninja Championship! In order to qualify contestants will partake in a 1 stage 10-20 obstacle qualifier. The top 3 male and female athletes from each qualifier will advance to compete in the National Ninja Championship.
Qualifying Course Rules
- Course will be 10-20 obstacles max
- Course must have upper body and lower body elements
- Gym owners or employees cannot qualify at their own competitions
- Courses cannot be practiced ahead of time
- The top 3 athletes will be the 3 males and females that completed the course in the fastest time or who went the furthest the fastest.
- Competitors can compete in multiple qualifiers but cannot double qualify for an event. In the event a competitor makes the top 3 more then once his/her qualifying spot will simply goto the next best competitor.
National Ninja Championship
This February only the top athletes who can qualify will compete in the third annual National Ninja Championship. The Championship will have 3 stages with each stage more difficult than the last!
National Ninja Championship Rules
- Competitors must qualify in one of the NNL's qualifying competitions
- The Championship will have three stages
- Stage one will focus on the lower body, footwork and balance skills all who clear will advance to stage 2
- Stage two will have elements of upper and lower body explosive power all who clear will advance to stage 3
- Stage 3 will have an intense series of challenging obstacles the person who clears the fastest will be the champion. In the event no person can clear the person who has made it the furthest the fastest will be declared champion.